Friday, September 10, 2010

GOSH HE WEARS CONTACTS?? *uncontrollable laughter*

HEY I'M BACK AND I'M AN AWESOME YEAR OLDER(:
Tmr's the midget meet, if only i were volunteering... It's really fun to help out then you get to eat the food meant for officials in the swimmer's gym and bringing the swimmers for reporting and all. I helped out a few yrs back and Chloe was there. AND it was great fun helping distribute the water and running around and i got to do a part in the opening. AWESOME(: Anyway, last wk celebrated Alina's birthday twice. HAHA(: I went for trainning in the morn on both days then study until Alina comes then we went to swim cos she force me swim again. Then she started shouting some crap that i like benedict and all. THEN, Benedict, Bryan Chong and Daryl Low walked by. I was like: SHIT. And i started asking Alina to shuddup but it didnt work. So during bowling and karaoke, she was STILL on it. Before karaoke, we went to eve's corner cos got nothing to do. Then kena scolded (slightly) by some lady then we left lor. Cos you need to be 16 to go in. Then Benedict came in during karaoke then i had to chase him out then they were like: WAH. FIGHTING AH? Thankfully, he went for training then i left. HAH. Then same thing happened again on Sat. Just that it was different lah. He came aft we finish bowling then we were eating buns and then he came from the nack entrance. Then Alina started shouting again. Then I ran one round and came by the back entrance cos I thought he left alr. Then I quickly ask her bring us go ktv. Then Benedict, Bnejamin and Bertrand came in for 10mins. Alina wanted Benedict to sing barbie girl but he was like no cos he hates barbie, he cant sing well and he doesnt know the song so ya. But Alina still forcing him. Then the song started then the pass the mic along the line and this Benjamin ah, smash the mic into my face by accident. In the end it bled then I ran out. They didnt know why lah. Then I came back, they gone liao. Then we sing then Christie, Ian and Glen came. I left at aroung 9pm aft doing SORRY SORRY and NOBODY with Alina and Christie. We were like jumping on the couch and I was super horrible at the dance HAHA(:

Then these few days have been going to the club like everyday. Aiya, tmr going club to study since there's no training due to the midget meet. OH YA. BENEDICT WEARS CONTACTS. OMG damn vain leh no offence but seriously? He looks weird lah. Then I couldnt recognise him. Kymberly, Alina and I are laughing at him. But yeah, whatever lah he. BECAUSE OF ALINA SIM, Bryan Chong came up to me on wed and was like: you like benedict ah? Then I was like: NO!

Training was tiring today. I AM GONNA TRY TO FINISH MY WORK BY TMR.  I wish there's no school. Tired...

Pics:

Joy in the massage chair


Everyone on the recliner chairs


KARAOKE


Benedict is somewhere at the side


I think he's frm super junior or something

No comments: