Saturday, August 28, 2010
VICE PRESIDENT'S TEAM PWNS YOU PRESIDENT'S TEAM!!
WE WOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEE<3 Wed to today was the open championships(: I swam only ok-ish. I was probably too tired today so i didnt make ANY PB. God. Sad lah. Yesterday smashed my 200m free and 50m back PB. I did PB plus 1 for 50m free. PB plus 3 for 100m free and 50m fly. Went there at like 730 only to find out that warm up at 8am. Then waited with Nicole and Lianna. After warm up, just went to sit near holding room since mine was 2nd event. Was DAMN nervous sia... But, it was ok i guess. After all the events, watched the relays: President's team vs Vice-President's team. We got gold for BOTH the 4x50m free and medley relays. Sarah and I were like screaming our lungs out cos she was President's team while i'm VP's team. Anyway, we still won. HAHA(: Then was mother-daughter race followed by prize presentation. Sat with Sasza a bit and then went to team up with Sarah and Melissa. I saw the amazing thing. There was a rainbow halo around the sun! It was amazingly beautiful. Then, we had a dunking feast! I got dunked only TWICE due to my AWESOME resisting power(: It took 5 people to get me in! LOL. Then we watched the management race which was REALLY funny because they couldnt really swim very well. In the end, VP's team led by like 2 laps or something LOL. Then was... GOLD RUSH. THE highlight of the day. This cheapo Benedict was like: Get back your $10.70 subscription fee! WTH he. Then i got $4. YAY! But cos i teamed up with Sarah and Melissa, we shared the loot(: ALSO, Benedict asked for $1. Pitied him cos he didnt get any money. HAHA LOSER (: Then gave Melissa $1 so we all had $2. WOO HOO! Then went showered, ate went home. YEAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment