sShe doesnt want to admit it but i'm sure she does cos she keep trying to make me like him. Anyway, school was ok lah. Today had morning jog which didnt suck suprisingly. Then i showed the class the list for the carnival then Demi was like
asking demanding why she's a reserve. Then i say cos she wasnt there then i went to my seat then she was like: EH I SCOLDING YOU LEH. I mean, who the hell does she think she is? Not my mother so why must listen? Then school was ok math, chi, geog, lit, drama. Drama was fun cos we were discuss the play then tons of funny stuff came out HAHA. Then went to hawker center to eat then bought gummies. Jia Ying gave me her keychains(: Then waited for Meredith then went back to school. Then had to find 4J class room cos humans rm was being used. Then I went to 4th floor then look at every floor then in the end it was on the FIRST floor -_- Valerie also made the same mistake LOL. We dicussed the carnival, open house and cca fair. So it's gonna be pretty busy for us. 5 more weeks of school thank god(: Alina still refuses to say she like benedict. Our msn convo went something like this:
Me: I know you LOVE him a lot and you miss him and you wanna see him now LOL
Alina: ewww
i noe u love him too much that u want to influence me into loving him, but no thx, he's ure's
Me: nah, he's not mine. he's yours i know XD
Alina: eeeeeww
Me: YOU LOVE HIM :D
Alina: argh
Me: AHAHAHAHAHA YOU REALLY LOVE HIM
Alina: noooo
Me: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Alina: no
Me: YES
Alina: no
Me: yes
Alina: no
Me: yes
Alina: no
Me: YES :d
*:d
*:D
Alina: NO
Me: YES
Alina: NO
Me: YES
Alina: NO
Me: yes
Alina: NOMe: I KNOW DEEP DOWN YOU LOVE HIM
Alina: U LOVE BEN
Me: YOU LOVE BENEDICT
Alina: ewww
Me: YES YOU DO
Alina: no i dontr
Me: I know you wanna influence me to like him but you cant influence me. give you(:
Alina: ewwwwwww
he's all ure's
Me: RANG GEI NI :D
i know i very kind LOL
Alina: ewww
im kinder
Me: I'M THE MOST KINDEST IN THE WORLD LOL BAD ENG
Alina: ewwwwwwww
Me: ALINA SIM LOOVES BENEDICT CHER
1 comment:
u die
Post a Comment