Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bloody hell

Heyy quick post here. Just finish revising for DnT test tmr.. SO MUCH TO CRAM! Today and yesterday left me pissed, sad and lonely. Yeah.
1) Faith is not talking to me.
2) Sara pissed me off when she said i'm not the only one with cca blah blah blah. she doesnt freakin know what time I get home aft training. WTH.
3) Demi didnt want to let Xiao Ci in so I had to move. Walao.
4) I'm stuck in YR's grp for newsmaker. God save me!
5) When I waved to Faith yesterday aft school, she looked as if I wasnt there then turned back
6) Everyone in class acts like i'm a freakin b**** and ignores me
7) I was left to care for myself during art
8) No one listens to me during PE
9) YR was like super bossy in the lab today at Singapore Sci Center, never do anything also look like bu shuang i mean WTH!!
10) Everyone makes me feel like i'm a freaking untouchable lor.

There. Now I have become super pissed all over again. Classmates who are reading this and wanna report me, WHATEVER


My world is crumbling down. Oh, how I wish I still have a cave left to hide in...

No comments: