Sunday, July 25, 2010
Stuck here waiting...
HIIIIIIII I think i'm almost on high mode. NOT COS I TOOK DRUGS HOR. Yeah. Hahahahahahaahahahahaha. OMG I AM going high!!!!! Anyway, yesterday went church and I saw Pebbles, the new dog. DAMN CUTE LEH(: It's a Jack Russel but very tame(: I think i'll take pics and show you. Yesterday also had RGPS session. It was pretty fun BUT thanks to ms Rachel PJW, I HAVE TO DO THE SKIT. I also sabo-ed Celine LOL. So yeah... But i have 3 lines to memorise so it's pretty ok. Rachel just need to qiao jiao and say how was school today cos she's the dad LOL. I am the friend. Uh huh... We decided to play double wacko and (what ah...) something haha i forgot :P erm yeah. It was pretty ok lah... Then today went Con1 and we watched a vid. Then we did grp discussion but we got stuck so the teacher sent Kenneth to help us (no he's not an angel.) then still stuck. He was like: I forgot leh.. Hahahaha! Damn funny and all the girls (including me) never say anything cos we just didnt want to.Then Kenneth was trying to explain stuff to us but I got MORE confused... Daniel was trying to kill Gavin beside me then I got so pissed that I shot them killer stares when they did the clock sound. Uh huh... By lesson end we still werent very productive but ANYWAY, we're doing it again next week so hope we'll finish... So now i'm doing class tee and cca tee and i'm stuck. Ok gtg now byee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment