Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I love August:D

You might be thinking August is possibly my boyfriend. Well fat hope haha. August is gonna be a real exciting month(: There is National Day celebrations in school on the 6th and i'll be skipping on that day. As in skip-a-thon skipping, Yeah then there's YOG, actual national day... Why dont i just type out a timeline

6th Aug--- National Day celebrations in school and skip-a-thon
8th Aug--- Aunt's birthday
9th Aug--- National Day hol
10th Aug--- HOLIDAY:D and Nuha's birthday
14th Aug---YOG!!
19th Aug--- Special day for ME
20th Aug--- Ashley's birthday
25th Aug--- 2 birthdays and SSC Open Championships (shucks)
26th Aug--- End of YOG (aww...)
27th Aug--- SSC Open Championships
28th Aug--- SSC Open Championships

I left out tests and deadlines cos that aint fun right? So yeah:D Fri was the AWESOME RGPS PSLE talk(: It was great fun and Ishu and I were fighting over who's school was better for fun hahaha:D It was seriously tons of fun! We played double wacko, musical chairs lookalike and all. And Kyrene and Giulia danced for us at the end! Umm our skit turned out real funny cos there were a few mistakes and Alica fainting seriously looked damn funny. OHH and I saw Ms Aishah and I went to 6 level to see the class room now occupied by Ying ern and Sophia. Sophia was like HI and Ying Ern ran towards me and hugged me and I nearly fell off haha! Then they BOTH started hugging me. Very scary esp if you're near the railing haha(: It was great to see them :D Amanda and Percis came for the talk so yeah :D umm sat and sun were normalish weekdays. But sun Riq asked me something which kinda shocked me. Then yesterday was school which was ok lahh... got 3 periods bio which was cool(: umm went training which was with Coach Crystal and it was pretty ok(: Arika and Marcus and all went with zhang cos like the elite group coach never come. umm then saw Benedict who also had a headache but he came up at 6.30. I came up at 7. Then talk to him for awhile lor then went to shower eat then go home do hw. I think i'm sick again sia. And Mr Benedict never reply me yet. Ok. umm I think i'm gonna change blog soon but this will be around lah I guess(: Ok got tons of assignments. Byee!

No comments: