Thursday, May 13, 2010
Haiz....
School half sucked. For assembly period went MRP for Oratorical Competition. BOON SUEN WAS REP FOR MY CLASS. She was reallyyy good... I would like majorly freak out. This girl did and she cried. Boon Suen was a bit nervous but she did pretty well(: Then aft that was Eng. Eh, ya. Eh, no. Erm... PHYSICS. Ya. Mr Wong did speed and all blah blah blah. I was so pissed cos he released us late for recess. Haha! Then ate and went back to class to revise a bit of hist. Then was eng. Mrs Sushilla asked me to say "3 cheers 3 cheers 3 cheers for Boon Suen/Fuli" Ya. I was like so nervous I was laughing n laughing. Cos she took Ms Tey's art period, we did this cool lesson. 1 egg, 1 plastic bag, 1 styrofoam cup, 30cm of masking tape, 2 satay sticks, 2 straws and 1 sheet of newspaper. We hv to save the raw egg frm breaking cos we were gonna drop it frm the gym lvl down. And the grp whose egg broke must do a stupid dance nxt wk. I got pics but I upload next time cos I using shared com. My com like sot sot de. Stupid... ANYWAY, ours broke :( So sad... I dropped it down frm gym. LOL. But it still broke. Those grps who use the bag as parachute never break. Ho Ying's grp also broke. Sad. Then Mrs Sushilla asked for the Wordle thing which was done by ME in my grp. Then I forgot photocopy so I ask Yen Rong do then she say wait wait wait then Chermin was like "Why you cannot do yourself?" I MEAN LIKE WTH LAH! WHO ARE YOU LAH. Then I just stomped off to photocopy. Met Fisball there but I 'abandoned' her. Then gave the rest. Only Samantha n Chermin offered to pay. This Yen Rong ah, take, look then don care liao. WTH LAH. NEVER OFFER THEN SOMEMORE SO IRRESPONSIBLE. WHAT SORT OF COUNCILLOR ARE YOU LAH. Heck care her lah. Wanna be like that then whatever lor. Then art. WE'RE GONNA DO CANVAS SHOES NEXT WK!! Gonna be fun cos we're using Keith Haring. And my dad has a shirt by Keith Haring(: Then aft art was geog. It was ok lah. Alison started laughing when Ms Wu said "Alison, don't cry. No more contours." INSIDE JOKE! Ya. Then was.... HISTORY COMMON TEST. OMG OMG YOU KNOW HOW BADLY I DID? I didnt study lah... Nvm, then went to Cocoa Trees booth then bought some stuff. Then CHIONGED to Min Min when I realised nvr take form. Then we went to Marie. Then I had to take for Meredith who was supposed to take for ME. Urgh... Never mind. Then went home, eat then now do hw. Ok, I gonna chiong my EOT n Math now :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment