Sunday, May 16, 2010
Sick...
Heyy... Sorry my blog kinda dead cos my own com is like.... rebelling so i hv to use the fam com to like do stuff. Now chionging geog assignment which, btw, is due TOMORROW. I am so gonna die man. I mean, WTH. So little time to do n all. PLUS i'm sick. This totally sucks man, being sick and all. But no fever so looks like i'm going to school tomorrow. Sigh... So no pics for awhile... Yeah. Sucks right? Last night watched SHREK 2. I love watching shrek cos puss is so cute when he does the huge eye thingy and donkey is such an ass. Haha. Get the joke? Right right? Haha. Never mind :P BTW, NAPFA was kinda bad. I GOT 2 C's LEH! Walao. Urgh... Never mind. I'm gonna end this post right now. OH YA. Dr Goh passed away. So sad....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment