Tuesday, May 11, 2010

DOUBLE POST OF MY LIFE

sorry but i'm double posting. ANYWAY, i hv SO many assignments again. Lit, geog and Physics EOT. PLUS I got HISTORY common test on thurs.  Tomorrow doing chi filing. Crap man. Reminds me i need to sort out lit file. Ooo! Yi Xuan's birthday tomorrow!! Cool. Aiya, NAPFA on Fri. Then 2.4km on Mon. Sec 2s did 2.4km liao. I confirm fail. 2km 14.01mins leh! Lately, May has been giving Faith n I deathstares. Dunno why lah. HECK CARE. So many people do that to me, used to it liao.. Like people hv been saying stuff abt me behind my backs. I mean, WTH. YOU NOT HAPPY TELL ME LAH. My mom got me 2 shirts today(: Happy(: Reading The Secret Garden for eng bk review. I hv like 2 less days of school before hols cos thurs MTP fri is Vesak day or something :D aiya, ACC test next wed. OMG SHIT CRAP GEOG DUE NEXT MON??!! OH SHIT. I HAVENT START YET. btw, this aftnn, i was stuck outside my house cos i forgot to bring key. Outside for like 20mins plus. LOL. AND Cocoa Trees come to my school. Tomorrow gonna buy(: I was stealing sweets n chocs frm everyone. Haha! SRY GUYS. I'M ADDICTED. LOL. I am TOTALLY addicted to Faith's dark hershey's kisses. YUM MAN!! Oh yeah baby! RGPS BBQ NEXT WK!! But got geog CT the day before. Never mind(: Man, my stomach hurts cos of over exercise. I ate a lot today leh. I feel greedy :( TEE HEE

No comments: