Saturday, April 10, 2010

TODAY'S THE DAY

SO SO SO SO SO EXCITED!! Easterball in less than 5hrs sia!! Woohoo!! Doing math now. SERIOUSLY CANT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!! So.... if I go crazy, just ignore me:) These few days, felt like going hyper cos of today. Hahas:) Woke up at 6.30 for swimming. Actually, I lazed in bed for awhile so.... 6.35am I guess. Swimmin was fun. Saw Benedict cos he was with Barry. HE HAS PURPLE GOGGLES... LOL. Then I asked his bro who is in my grp then he was like: No lah. Blue colour one lah. Hahas. I blur sotong. Then there was this part when we do sprints. 2x50m and then I did an extra 2x25m w/ Bertrand, Lianna and some guy. Oh ya... Jing something lah. So anyway, this other guy who was swimming same time as this girl right, the coach say once they finish, you go. As in: After they swim finish, get ready to go. So this girl took it as: OH! ONCE THEY TOUCH MUST GO! Then she jumped in. Then the guy was like: go anot? (in chinese) then coach was like: You think what? Relay ah!? Then the guy took it as: Oh shit. I was supposed to go cos we are doin relay. THEN.................. he jumped in. faint ah!! Then coach was like: QI SI WO LE!!! LOL. DAMN FUNNY. We were all laughing at them. Nicely:) Ahahahaha! Then went for BF w/ Sarah and Sophia. Mainly talking abt sec school:) While I was queueing and telling them abt assembly, this si Benedict come and disturb me. Tsk tsk! Hahas:) Then he was like: Why ur brothers nvr come? I was like: They sleeping lah. LOL. Then went home and all lah. Now i painting nails cos i'm bored and i wanna try out the nail polish i got frm tokyo! Must remember to rub off on sun. Or else I die on mon cos got mass spot check...

No comments: