Sunday, April 11, 2010

EASTERBALL WAS A BLAST!!

Easterball was DAMN fun man! Left house at abt 6.30pm and arrived there around 7pm. Sat with music ministers. Christel stuffed cotton candy into Rachel's hair by accident so i went with her to the toilet to help her fix her hair. So we were running around then Rachel was like: REMY IS WEARING A TIE. Then I freaked out. lol. Then she tugged me to Remy's table. BUT at that point, i didnt know where she was bringing me. So when I saw Remy, i got freaked out and like ran out the doors. LOL. BUT, he wasnt wearing a tie lah. So Rachel started saying: YOU SHY RIGHT? OH!! YOU SHY!! Ya, I think remy was laughing... -.-... anyway, then we were like roaming around the bro cel came. We were laughing like siao cos he looked like Mad Hatter. SERIOUS!! THEN... DA DA DA!! Father came. Racher and my 1st reaction: OBSCENEOBSCENEOBSCENEOBSCENE!!!! Then we were laughing like crazy. Later I show u pic then you know why. Ya. Then the thing was gonna start so we went inside. Our area is like we kena ostracised at the back lor. LOL. Saw Dominic+GF, ge ge Adrian + GF, Remy, Claudia, NIBEE, LOVINIA, Keith n fam, Mr Make up sheperd guy (he did this drama performance in church and he was wearing make n he was a sheperd. lol.). Who else ah? Cant remeber liao. Ya lah, then Dominic was following ge ge Adrian. Rachel say look like boyfriend boyfriend. LOL. went inside then started. 1st they showed this vid on the RCIA journey. If I was featured, I would've freaked out on the spot. LOL. Thank God I wasnt lah. LOL. Then was all the fun. No, WAIT. 1st was this sharing by this youth called Paul who kept scratching his head and even using a mike, we couldnt hear him. Then Aunty Susan, Uncle Benny and a few others shouted: LOUDER! Then can hear then cannot. Aiyo... Then I got bored and decided to visit Nibee. Then we went to find ge ge Adrian aft the 2 sharings then I saw Lovinia then called her. Then the table beside her's was Keith so I was pretty embarassed cos i tot a looked weird, Nibee, chio meh? No lah. lol. Then there was this Next Top Model thingy. OMG. DAMN FUNNY. These 20grps must dress up this guy as a WOMAN. lol! Laugh until peng. Got... Ris Low, Jedi, Lady Baba (lol), some thai looking person etc. OH! THERE WAS THIS GUY DRESSED UP AS A HAWAIIAN DANCER. OBSCENE!! LOL. Then there was this other one, the fake boobs kept slipping down. OMG. DAMN FUNNY!! Then the emcee was like: Oi! Put properly lah! Got little kids lah! Then he said something in dialect which sounded funny. LOL. Then whole thing was like SUPER SUPER funny esp when they intro-ed themselves w/ girl names and when they did catwalk. The fake boob one when he walk ah, the thing keep slipping then he hv to keep pulling it up. Then he was like: very heavy. LOL!! My brother say vote for the armpit one. LOL! Cos 'Ris Low' keep lifting up her arms then can see. Then the emcee was like: AIYO! Must use rexona!! LOL! Then the thai person was like: Sawadeeka! (or something like that) Then Rachel and Christel started saying it. Hahas. To watch it, we had to run frm our seat to the place we were standing at then when food come, run back and forth. LOL. Exercise!!! Left at 11.42pm. Dancefloor was open but my parents wanna go home so ya lah. Then I smsed Remy then he was like: Why you leave nvr say bye? Hahas.

Today
Woke up at 5something for dunno wad reason then I saw Remy left me msg then reply him. Then I accidentally woke him then he scold me then I got pissed then went CON 1 which was ok. There was this Resurrection talk show thing then this guy called Keith was... MARY. AHAHAHAHAHA!! Laugh until siao. Then got one person: I'm the guy in white clothes. Teacher: Got name? Gregory: I dunno. ahahahahaha! Then there was this other guy who was the guy in white shiny clothes. LOL. After CON 1, went mass. Nxt wk doing Resurrection talk show and almost all my grp members are disciples. LOL. Including me. LOL. Cos only got Jesus. LOL. Then came back and work. Rachel not coming for choir anymore due to SOMEONE. Aiyo....
Pics:
Who's this 'babe'?
.................
THE PRIEST >.<


Brother:)


Nxt top model contestants

No comments: