Friday, April 9, 2010

EASTERBALL TOMORROW!!

School hai ok today lah. Morning jog today. The teacher say don wanna repeat of last wk so class by class run. We were like the 2nd class to run. Then cos me and May always like ahead of the class right, Alison was like: ya'll cannot chiong ah! So we all stick together in one whole pack. Then Sara and Alison started singing advert songs. Damn funny. Last part we all chiong on the grass. Hahas:) Then was hist. It was interesting:) I know lah. I damn weird, think hist is nice. LOL. Budden bombarded with terms lah. So yeah. Then was CHINESE!! Cos got ting xie then everyone panic. Before jog, during like 'free time', I was testing Carina ting xie. Then Rhonda also wan. Then Faith and Rachel wan. Haha:) So hv to ask Carina to wait. In the end, she ask Calyn test her. So ting xie was only ok cos I nvr study but test people until roughly know. LOL. Then was recess. Dunno why but I eat damn fast these few days. Yeah. Then lit. Was like SUPER relived Mr Tan was teaching cos I nvr bring lit file and he doenst really care. So yay!! My essay got a SEE ME on the top. So angry w/ myself. Nvm, then was chi again. Went through zuo ye which i hardly did. Then was math. Was close to falling asleep. Head pain mah. Shit, i'm getting the head pain again:( Anyway, went through our test excel spreadsheet stuff. Ok lah. Let us sleep a bit aft one part. Aft that was drama. Had combined session again. That was fun. My acting felt damn convincing lah. LOL. Self-praise:) Nxt wk got drama test again:( Nvm. Aft school, went to humans rm to put bag then went by myself to coffee shop eat. Saw May, Alison and Sara. Didnt bother eating w/ them. Saw lit teacher mr tan there! Was like super shocked. Actually was supposed to stay back aft school and go thru lit cos of my.. yeah. buddem he change period w/ CME. Everyone damn happy cos no need see lao shi. I was like: YOU TEACH CME?!?!! And he said ya. I was damn shocked. LOL. So ate, bought pockey then walk back to school. Then did hist until CCA meeting started:) CCA meeting was fun:) Then they ask for volunteers for pri nats go and get swimmers then I raise my hand but in the end, too many people then cannot go. Cos I chose morn. Most sec 1 choose morn. Hahas:) skip school mah. LOL. Then Meredith say wanna gimme her place then she say wanna give Cheryl.. I bo pian lah. nxt yr go wont die:) Ya lah. Then we were choosing which place to go aft nats for dinner as a team:) Aft a lot of laughter and consideration, chose somewhere:) Happy lah. But must pay urself. So ya lah. NVM. then i forgot to take the fish head curry so aft CCA, i kena lunge the whole thing on the mrt. TY BRITTANY FOR HELPING!! I was like tagging behind Marie and Christine (seniors) on the way to station. Cos a whole lot of sec 2 and the vice cap went into 7eleven. Brittany I think she chiong to station w/ Xiu Quan thats why saw her. May also took mrt. but nvr talk to her lah. Only said hi and bye. came home, shower, eat. doing work. Was msning Remy. Excited abt easterball lah. Nothing to wear though. Nvm. byee~

No comments: