Thursday, April 29, 2010

SCHOOL NATS ROCKS!!!

OMG YESTERDAY WAS SO FREAKIN FUN MAN. Went school blah blah blah. Sry i FASTFORWARD a bit cos i too excited. LOL. Left class at 11.25am. Met Valerie, Siying, Christienne, Min Min n a few others at P.U.P. Then Vanessa, Charmaine, Meredith n Queena went to Vanessa's house. Took taxi w/ Min Min, Valerie n Sara. Siying, Christienne n, erm erm erm erm erm, [who ah?] OH CRAP I CANT REMEMBER. i'll get back to that later. Then cabbed to SSS then hung out a bit lah. Helped to do stuff like do the flags n then... went to fetch the classes and help them SQUEEZE into our space so that they can cheer. It was fun:) I was flag bearer!! Then it started. We were screaming and cheering for everyone:) There was this 'competition' between the ACs n Raffles. Haha! They were competing who loudest. BUT ACs had all the ACs PLUS MGS. so ya lah. I was like: we cannot combine leh. SJI like nobody lidat, CH we don really like (LOL) and all the schools r kinda scattered. So ya lah. Then aft the whole thing, C Div lost by like 1 point to... SSS grrr.... 5th. Sigh... B Div more lucky 4th place:) Happy for them:) Then the classes left. THIS IS WHEN ALL THE FUN STARTS. Then aft the whole thing, went to other pool to find the rest. A few people were dunking each other in. Then I took of my slippers right, then my senior came and dunked me in the water. Then we all started dunking each other in!! I was either pulling one of my seniors or friends then this [i think] TJ guy came and was like: I dunno who this is but... Then he just PUSHED the person leh! OMG. I WAS LIKE: Okaay.... I got dunked like 10+ times. HAHAHAHA!! SO FUN!! I dunked quite a few people in. BTW, I was dunked in with my shirt n pants. Haha! TG I was wearing swimming costume. THEN, we 1st dunked in vice-cap Min Min followed by pushing vice-cap Chantel THEN we lifted Capt Marie up and threw her in the pool! Tee hee! ACJC and Raffles were also doing dunking. ACJC did MASS DUNK. They all stand by the side of the pool, hold hands then jump in together. LOL. Then went to shower n then we all went to Jack's Place for dinner!! Sat with Dayna, Elysia, Marie, Chantel, Christine, Yingge and Vanessa. The rest the other table. The birthday song was played like 3 times. We were singing along for a while then we realised we were being pretty retarded then shut up. Haha! AND we were like the noisiest grp there! LOL. Chantel ate SNAILS. I was pretty freaked out. Haha! Then Yingge n Dayna n Elysia tried some. LOL. I left at 9.15pm then trained home :)
PICS!!


ACJC dunking


Garlic bread


Chantel eating her snails


Elysia before eating snail (Marie at the side)


Elysia AFTER
So happy tomorrow i'm going Gala Night! Excited to see everyone. Will try n take more pics! Night!

No comments: