Tuesday, May 4, 2010

GALA NIGHT 2010

Ok ok ok. I am getting MEGA excited just blogging abt this.
Reached there n saw coach at the thingy then i registered lah. went in n met Arika, Sophia, Christel, Megan, Joy, Sarah and all. Gave them BIG hugs:) The little kids were running around playing tag then saw Benedict who came over to sit w/ us cos the other side no space. Then started with some speeches. None of us were like really attentive. Haha. I TRIED. Haha. Then the thing started. 1st was dinner. The guys frm the Elite grp were like the 1st to reach the table. No 1, they're all older than me. No 2, they sat near the food table. Haha! Then was, erm, the magic the PRIZE CEREMONY. Coline won Midget Star with some other small boy. Kenneth, Kristine and a few others won other prizes. Oh ya, Justin (I think thats his name) won best improvement or something. Haha. Then was magic show I think. We were like trying to figure out how he did it. LOL. The little kids were like SUPER excited. Actually, OVERLY excited. Haha! Then had performance frm Lauren. She's very cute:) Then had lucky draw ah? Cant really remember. Had performance frm Jordan. Then lucky draw. Then Cyrus did drums:) Nice. Then lucky draw. 1ST PRIZE WAS iPOD TOUCH. Then we were like cursing Benedict not to get it. In the end, none of us did :( Haha ^^ Benedict was so distraught he..... you look at the pics lah. Haha!

aww man! my pics got prob. I try again later...

No comments: