Tuesday, April 27, 2010
I'M IN ADVANCED SQUAD!!!!!!!
ok. justin bieber looks shorter than that girl in the 'baby' music vid. AND the girl looks 16 while hw looks.... 13?? Yeah.. So weird lah! Anyway, today reached SSS at like 7.12am. Slacked a bit then everyone started coming. Played UNO with Vanessa, Shu Xian, Charmaine, Queena and Meredith. Cheered loudly when people swam. Went for lunch at causeway point at Ajisen Ramen. Then became broke. Sigh... Cos I treated Charmaine to ice cream lah. Then we slacked there a bit then took bus back. Got called by teacher then we ran all the way back. Brought supporters to the stands w/ us. I WAS FLAG BEARER!! damn fun:) so cheer cheer cheer then went back early cos I went training for upgrading test. PASSED FINALLY!! YEAH BABY!! Darren Ong nvr pass so now he's in my grp. So is Megan n Christel!! AND Sarah. So yeah man!! Happy got so many frens. Ethan Ong (Darren Ong's YOUNGER bro) upgraded. Haha!! nvm. sry my post so shitty today. I wanna slp. 11.30 plus liao. Night...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment