Monday, April 26, 2010

LAME STICKERS AND MICHAEL PHELPS FTWWWW~

ok ok. today was pretty boring. wore kneeguard to school. cannot do PE. only walked 1 round. ahaha!! then did crunches. then hv to jump over the benches, i no need lah. I was like: GO POGO STICK PEOPLE!! AHAHAHAHAHA!! I was being lame. Then I had to keep forcing people to jump. LOL. it was super funny. fisball don dare jump. faith also. a lot actually. then was SUPPOSED to be physics but swap periods so it was math =.= siao man. had to listen to ENDLESS nagging. grr.... then recess. then PHYSICS. FINALLY. but... then was MATH. grr....  then HCL. then PW. ya. bored the whole day lah. then came home went swimming. did upgrading test again. passed, erm erm erm erm erm, 6x100m backstroke n 200m IM. So yeah.. 2 more to do on tues n wed... my 4x200m IM and 200m free which i keep failing. hahas. I IMPROVED BY 2 SECS THOUGH!! LOL. ok. i'm bored... i shall post more stuff like tomorrow. cos now i'm pretty busy chionging hw cos tomorrow i not going school. yeah baby!!
Random stuff:
CLASS EMAIL
A: CAN WE CHANGE THE THEME????
B: Yes --- and please state who you are.
A: You didn't state who you were too.
C: lol this is so random- neutral party :D

No comments: