Tuesday, April 20, 2010

*freak out*

Looks like gd days nvr last... Sigh.. Today was ok-ish bad. [wah piang eh, now hungry...] Lesson in the morning. Kena asked stuff by lao shi during FT period. Then read RD. Lessons. HCL was ok cos went thru cheng yu which was 1/2 boring. I may hv talked nonsense. Cant remember. No mood no energy to remember. Ok, now DAMN DAMN hungry :(
Ok, back frm dinner. I am now like super scared over the nats cos SOOO many people are faster than me PLUS a lot of people frm my school go finals... Like so far all except 1 i think got into finals... I dont think i shouldve looked at the results. I'm making myself panicky.... BACK TO SCHOOL. Eng went thru speeches. Nvr memorise so i confirm die. Recess then math. Physics. Ok lah. There was one part, the teacher was explaining density n he was like: What will happen if I throw a boat into the water?
Me: You cant even throw a boat in the 1st place.
LOL. Then CME. Felt like sleeping. But quite fun lah. Aft school went w/ Faith go 7-11 buy instant noodles then quickly rush back for ICT. Was DAMN FREAKING pissed during ICT due to SOME things. Shant elaborate further. Gonna prep for speech. Byeee~
PLS WISH ME LUCK FOR TOMORROW!!

No comments: