SCHOOL WAS LIKE HALF AWESOME!! Amazing man. Usually say: School ok lah. LOL. SO... TODAY IS WAS AWESOME. I FEEL SOOOO HAPPY!! Hahas:) Went school and was like SUPER SHOCKED to see kopi-o Rachel Lim in BANDAGES. Apparently, she broke her bone during hockey. SOMEHOW... Then went assembly. Rachel stayed in class cos she couldnt go. Stairs mah.. Assembly was normal. Then was PE. Ran 2 rounds cos I hv competition on wed. Yeahs man. That ROCKED. Everyone else ran like 5 rounds. AROUND A 500m TRACK OKAY!! We got it rough. Hahas. Ho Ying cannot run cos her leg got cut then I had to help her go toilet n wash n she was complaining the whole time that she don wan wash. In the end, I forced her. LOL. So mean hor? Then Rachel came down cos Ms Leong say must. Lao Shi brought her. The Ho Ying went to sit with her. Then I ran to class to take Rachel's phone WITH PERMISSION FRM THE TEACHER. I very gd okay! LOL. Then aft PE, supported Rachel at the back go back class for Physics. Then physics was fine. BTW, WE GOT 2 NEW CLASSMATES FRM CHINA. COOL HOR?? They are Chen Ming and Hai Xia. Then Mr Wong started speaking in chi to them. OMG. I WAS LIKE LAUGHING N LAUGHING SIA. It was like DAMN funny. Then we went recess. Tried some pepper noodles thingy. Hahas. Then went back to class. Physics. Discussed EOT... Then was math. A bit boring n Mrs Seet was talking in chi to the students too. Funny again. THEN, during chinese, I WENT HIGH. I oso dunno why, just started laughing n laughing n laughing... Went thru textbook. Then ya lah. Then PW went to MRP. Had to help Rachel again. Felt so happy. Dunno why. LOL. OMG. SINGLE LADIES JUST FINISHED PLAYING. IMAGINE WAD ALISON WOULD DO. MELEE!!! YAY!!! LOL. Sorry, a bit caught up w/ music. Chionging portfolio now. DAMN HARD SIA... Stomach pain :'( Grrr..... Aft PW, went to meet swimmers. Was late n DAMN embarrased. Didnt get scolded though:) Collected costume n polo shirt. Then had briefing on nats. Then went home. THE END. My day quite boring lah. Will post pics another time. I do hw 1st. OH YA. Con 1 yesterday was ok. Funny part:
Timothy: Hello.
Audience: -laughs-
Timothy: -says stuff- Now, my friend will tell you more.
Audience: -laughs-
You guys probably don get it cos u dunno wad he was talking abt. I tell you soon. Maybe not these few days. My competition wed to fri. Wish me luck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment