Tired. That's it man. Wish I made it to finals. Feel quite disappointed w/ myself. I think I could've done better. Nvm. Went school the had like assembly n we planted plants. Then had HCL i think. Ya. It was ok lah. Then was like eng. Went thru some stuff regarding speech. Recess. Eng again. Speech. Was damn nervous... I only got like 13+ cos i was panicking. Then left for home. Rested, ate then went SSS. Met Queena n Charmaine. Slack a bit then go warm up w/ Charmaine. Poor Queena had to redo her event. cos the com something wrong. Chionged for my event but not enough. Nvm lah. MSNing Meredith n doing geog though i'll be missing lesson. Nvm. Ask someone to mark for me. Ya. So now feeling a bit pissed n tired. BTW, aft the heats, wore tracksuit to swimming training. Everyone was a bit stunned. Then pushed Benedict who didnt retaliate since:
1) I'm a girl
2) He got event tomorrow
But now we're quite ok compared to last time ALWAYS fighting... Only did like 1hr 30mins of training cos coach could tell i was tired. then let me go. Ya lah. Ok ok. I do hw liao... WAIT. MUST COMPLETE QUESTION (title)
1) Salty water (gross man)
2) Hv to adjust the track start thingy for the plunging board
3) The water is so freakin cold
No comments:
Post a Comment