Monday, April 12, 2010

BENEDICT, I AM SO GONNA KILL YOU LAH IDIOT.

Hihis. Today no swimming cos my brothers.... Ya lah. I made this revelation to someone yesterday and i'm still freaking out over it.  So ANYWAY, school was pretty ok today. No 4 rounds cos Ms Leong was like absent so we PE w/ 2 Loyalty. Vanessa's class. Quite ok lah. OMG. MY BROTHER'S FREN JUST SMSED ME. OMG OMG OMG. WHO GAVE HIM MY NO, I AM GONNA KILL THAT PERSON. I THINK THAT SI BENEDICT LAH!!! I AM SO GONNA KILL HIM. OMG. REALLY IS THAT SI BENEDICT GIVE LOR!! STUPID STUPID STUPID. WALAO AH!!!! I AM SO GONNA KILL HIM WHEN I SEE HIM AT TRAINING LOR!! SEE LAH! NOW I CHOKE!! Heck care lah. Ok, scold him now via sms. I shall see if the no. he give real anot. ANYWAY, PE did 5 stations. For SBJ, landed on the cut on my finger. Then IPU, dropped down on the groud after finish then hurt my elbow. Trust me. It seriously hurt. Then did Sit & Reach. Fairly easy:) Then was Sit Ups. My fave. Damn easy. Did 32 in 45secs then just stoppped. No point continuing mah. Then was Shuttle Run. OMG. I SUCK at shuttle run lah! So slow =.= ya lah. Then aft 5 stations, ran 3 rounds. Felt like dying. So tired. This PERSON lah. Say wanna run as a class. I fed up cos I don wanna then I broke away frm the class lor. Then the class eventually broke apart lah. Then the teacher was like: I Charity! Say you wanna run as a class! Cheat me! LOL. Damn funny sia. WALAO. THE GUY DAMN WEIRD SIA. MY MSN NAME CUTE MEH? I WAS LIKE: That's my name. LOL.  I KINDA know the guy cos I rmbr my bro was saying he kept asking for my no. I don even know wad the guy looks like lor! But ya lah. My dad knows him so ok lah. Great. He even knows my name. Grr.... I am SO gonna kill Benedict lah!  OMG. NOW I'M BEING QUESTIONED BY THE GUY. SOON I'M GONNA GIVE FAKE ANS. WTH lah Benedict. And now he's asking me ridiculous questions. Ok ok. Push those thoughts out 1st. Finish this post. Ya lah. So aft PE, sci. Supposed to be Physics but Ms Veloo n Mr Chng took over to give out our chem CT papers. Lots of people failed leh. TG I didnt. Then was math. Felt like sleeping again. Cos Remy was 'tormenting' me on MSN last night. Then was chinese. Got only ok for my compo. Si han got damn low. Hard to write leh! I hv to copy out the whole thing cos of 1 stupid zhu. As in wish that zhu. My ting xie only ok lor. Then was PW. OMG. I was like damn sian lor. Not telling why. Ok, I shall go and do my work.

MESSAGES!!
Remy ah, you better stop it ah. Yesterday u tease me until lidat cos of the revelation. lol

Mikki!!! Why you tell him abt the revelation!! OMG MIKKI!!!!

No comments: