Saturday, April 17, 2010

Running in the rain...

today damn slack sia. woke up 8.50+ but got stomach pain. roll around on the bed then went back to slp until lunch that time. then OFFICIALLY woke up. Ate then still got stomach pain. Then come online. MSN Ge ge Adrian n skype Mikki. Then do math n watch freaky vids n youtube cos mikki show me. then aunty came over. went out w/ my mom. left at home w/ my bros. Then they went class. I left alone again. Then was skyping mikki n doing math. supposed to like go swimming soon buden rain until so scary. the thunder damn loud sia. scary... lightning also very scary... then watch house a bit n ate 2 bowls of cereal. LOL.. I HUNGRY MAH. Then I just fin eating bread. hahas. still skyping mikki.. today nvr do anything so very short lah. I need to go out... wish i can just go running abt in the rain... in the mood to:)

No comments: