Monday, March 8, 2010

Pff...

Okay.. Today went school. Was like damn grumpy in the morning... Hahas :) So ya lah. We got thie F.I.T.T proj for PE. I'm with May, Audrey and Faith which is okaay I guess....Yeah. Then went to run rounds. To be SPECIFIC, 3 rounds... Felt like dying. My timing was like 10mins something!! OMG. SO SLOW. But 1 round 500m so ya lah... Okay I guess... BUT IT'S SO DARN SLOW... Cos my kneecap and back and stomach started hurting (NO. I did not puke for heaven's sake...) My HR was like... er... 136. Ya. May's was 188 I think. But she was like WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY ahead of me. In fact, she was first... I was at first 2nd then just buey tahan become like near last.... AARRGGHHHHHH..... And then we went back to class. But she showed us what (THESE ARE EXERCISES) Jack Knife and Burpees (weird right? But it's DAMN hard. I do it ALL the time for swimming training.) Ya, I totally dislike Burpees. But it sounds like you're supposed to exercise your mouth by burping.. Haahahahaha:D But it isn't. Yeah.... WAIT. I forgot abt assembly. We had this SPECIAL section of the assembly dedicated to our VP cos she's going to be training as pricipal at the start of next term so won't see her liao. So we like presented stuff to her and she gave this long long speech but it was touching lah.. Oh, and there were Hwa Chong guys today. They came for twinning I guess... We were like: "WHAT?! GUYS?!" Ya. Hahahaha:) But I think they attached to Sec 3 wing so yeah :) My eyes feel tired.. Anyway, LESSONS. Chem: it was our last lesson with Mr Chng so yeah... Kinda sad cos he's really funny. OH YA. Cos he had english mistakes in his Powerpoint so he said he'll knock his head then he thought the slides weren't his. Then he realised it was. So I shouted "Mr Chng, you need to knock your head twice!!" And he did. Hahahaha! Then he was saying we got any questions then can email him but he said no stupid questions. Only related to chem. So Huizheng was like "Do you have a girlfriend? Do you have kids?" Then he was like "Shut up." Then we all started laughing. During assembly also laughed a lot cos the VP was really funny :) Was like kinda bored during math (heh heh...) yeah... But SO HAPPY!! GOT A1 FOR CHEM AND LIT!! WOOHOO I RULE SIA:D:D:D:D Yeah. Qian Ping was scared of me today cos I was going hyper. Maybe I have ADHD... Cannot concentrate during lessons (SOME), hyper... But nah. Don't think so lah... Whole class scolded by Mok lao shi cos Diligence teacher told. Walao... Not like I did anything lor. Tomorrow going old folks home. Maybe can take pics? I dunno. She seperated us into groups so we all have to perform songs. I'm with Beatrice, FuLi and Yi Zhen. They say wanna do 'hush hush'. Shit lah, I don wanna perform!! Pff.... -.- Yeah. I would rather clean the bathroom if it's tiny. Hahaha:) Never mind... So, okay lah. I finish my work. BTW, I not going swimming today. Hahahah! Cos my brothers got exam tomorrow. :P

No comments: