Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Pfff..... Stupid teacher..
Walao... Idiot teacher... Anyway. today went school. Was okay lah. Chemistry got free period so ya :) Ms Veloo was on MC. Muhahaha Mr Chng! We didn't finish your work! Okay lah, that's mean. Went to old folks home after school. The idiot teacher... Ya, cos we only had like 20mins to eat, we were late. So this stupid teacher ah, say we are the worst class ever or some fang pi thing like that. WTF lah. Spoil our mood liao. He did it a few times lor!! So heck care him lah. Then reached there, had a briefing with some person running the home. So of us brought food stuff that we can like donate. So ya. Then we got split up and I GOT BINGO SECTION!! THANK GOD DON'T NEED TO SEE HIS DIRTY FACE LAH.... So it was pretty fun :) Set up all the stuff then just read out the numbers. All I did was roll the thing. HAHAHA:) But there was this guy that we talked to. He was very nice and he sang an ABBA song. At first I was pretty freaked out with all the people cos it's like... yeah. I did annouce numbers occasionally but in english. No chinese. Hahaha! Fu Li did chinese and Samantha did cantonese:) So after that, everyone came one by one then we did our performances. Fu Li and I had to keep climbing on stage to help them with the music cos they use phone mah... So in the my group combine with Amanda they all. So we recited this poem. Last minute one so I thought it was quite good. Then we went off stage all very happy cos we finish liao mah. THIS SI TEACHER AH, YOU KNOW WAD THE HELL HE SAID?? "Don't think you all are so smart" BLAH BLAH BLAH. WHO WANT TO LISTEN TO HIM TALK NONSENSE?!! LIKE EVERYONE HAD THIS SIAN FACE. YOU THINK WAD? WE WANT TO SEE YOU FA PI QI AH?? WTF LAH IDIOTIC TEACHER. Ya, talk one whole load of crap you freaking teacher... He sibei idiot lor... Alison kept using the F word on him. 16 time actually. Hahaha:) Poor Faith recounted her ordeal. She said she was playing table soccer with one of the old folks and Carina I think. The IDIOT ask her to go pick up ping pong balls at I dunno where. Then she no choice lor. So she saw Sara picking up liao so she go back and play. Then he saw her then he asked "WHAT did I ask you to do?" (I'm pretty sure he said it like that) the Faith said "Pick up the balls. But Sara is picking it up." You know what? THIS IDIOT CONTINUE TO SCOLD HER... IDIOT RIGHT? The when we were going right? The teacher ask something in horrible chinese. DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPEAK, SHUDDUP LAH. MAKE ME PISSED... So yeah. The whole class now hates him :D Including May :D YES!! YOU IDIOT. YOU DON'T GIVE US RESPECT AND EXPECT US TO SHOW YOU RESPECT?!?! FAT HOPE LAH. Took MRT home with Amanda, Chermin, Dionis, Ho Ying, Audrey, Demi and Zerita. It was fun:) On the way back, Audrey squeezed her sweet talk thingy too hard and everything spilt. So this lady lent us tissue and she got off at the stop Demi and I got off. So I told Demi to say thank you since she's a student councillor. Hahaha:) AND I had to throw Audrey's thing at my stop. So yeah, NVM. Ok, tomorrow got ting xie, wish me luck! P.S. Please add in TONS of -CENSORED- yourself cos too many liao. LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment