Sunday, March 7, 2010

Anyone wanna be my movie buddie??

Eh... I damn sian to do work leh... But die die also must do or Mrs Seet scold and hist grade -1... SHEER TORTURE LAH... AND THEN EYES FEEL LIKE CLOSING ALSO CANNOT :( WOOOO! RACHEL JUST SMS! (YA, I know tons of Rachels....) Cos we r planning to go out during hols with Katelyn. Yeah... SO LONG NEVER GO OUT LIAO LOR... And I wanna go Easterball!! Rachel (another one) also going. Whoopee!! Fun fun:) But ya lah, got chance i'll meet SOMEONE. Ya, i'm still fuming. Anyway, let's talk abt happier stuff (?) OMG. THERE IS NOTHING HAPPY TO TALK ABT. I LISTEN MUSIC ALSO SIAN... -.-..... I still wanna watch:
1) Percy Jackson (No Audrey, I do NOT think he looks hot...)
2) Valentine's Day (Planning to watch that with Rachel & Katelyn)
3) Alice in Wonderland
4) Dear John
5) How to train your dragon (I know it's pretty kiddy but NVM!!)
I got no movie partner leh... Sad sad :'( Meredith was SUPER happy when she discovered that there's no word count for hist assignment. Then I was like: Slacker!! Hahaha:) I SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY HOPE GOT NO ONE ELSE DOING SAME AS ME LOR... Or else kena redo... Pfff.... Rhonda kena redo cos thz do same as her. Poor thing... So must pray REALLY hard.... Urgh... Sugar level dropping... Meredith!! I need your choc sandwich/waffle thing again. Cos RH workshop I went hyper after eating 4 bites of yours... Hahaha:) So sad... Baby Caeden in Australia again... Sigh... Only see him end of the year I guess.... OMG. HE IS LIKE SO DAMN CUTE LOR! LIKE BABY SUMO LIKE THAT.. LOL:) But serious :D I'm sure I was that cute last time. LOL. No lah no lah :) Tomorrow got swim training. I hope won't die :( wait. I do my assignment 1st. LOL. Still not done. I think it's too short leh.... AARRGGGHHHHHH!!!!! STUPID STUPID... Wow. Tons of charitians are online. Must be hist assignment.... Should be lah... OMG. I RULE. Sry, that was just RANDOM... EH EH EH... ORGANISATION AND PRESENTATION 3m!! (Sry, I'm despo for marks... esp after my horrible common tests..) So depressing leh my grades... D&T CONFIRM... C5 OR C6.... Eng??? Maybe B3? I hope A1 lah or else I kill myself... LOL. Er... History I hope I got A1:) Dunno yet lah. Chen also. But I think B3 or B4... HCL B4.... At this rate, i'm killing myself. Buck up girl!! Ok. I concentrate on studies. BB

No comments: