Wednesday, March 24, 2010

OVERDUED PICS

Hello! Overdued pics then will blog. Prepare to be oveloaded. LOL:

Faith's bluetack dog


LO HEY!!!


Cute cousin:)


Facinated with the gong

May eating FRIES!!

Baby sumo:)

Other cousin:)

The Gang. LOL

Picnic:)

Marco polo

CATCHER!!

Rachel's turn

Hello Katelyn:)

Rachel as catcher


Katelyn as catcher

Katelyn lunged for Jaqlyn


Rachel

Katelyn cutting her nails

Touching the curtains. LOL

Rachel

(finally got pic of me hor? LOL.)




Sing bday song for Fisball

A very happy Fisball

CAKE!

YAY! (ICT credits pic for May)

May look like rockstar. LOL

Boon Suen

The other grp

Fisball



Anyhow type one. LOL

There. Today forgot abt Trexi and math thing then was like: Oh crap. Must chiong. LOL. Then chiong lah. Was doing the math in class LOL. Supposed to be studying for chem common test now but... WTH. I forgot to bring home notebook and textbook so die lah. Chiong again tomorrow... Had HCL which was okaay... Then I kena answer question. But correct so never mind lah. LOL. I better study or else sure die. I look at notes. LOL. On the com one. Not enough but nvm. BTW, I kena stay back for math remedial today. Okay lah. Just do a few questions can liao lor. D&T was also okay... Eng was abt speeches. Wow man. Ok, I gonna sleep. Buh bye:)

No comments: