Hey. I'm struggling w/ my math hw cos there are 20+ questions. It's actually hol homework but I never see. Anyway, it's due nxt wk so hope I can chiong.
Tmr got swim meeting. Yeah! My fave. We got track suit too:) Happy happy:) Will bear w/ lit if it sucks. BTW, i'm doing this math on the spare 20 pieces of paper in my lit file cos I forgot to buy paper. Whoops... Thank god for this paper:)
Haven't gone to MM for so long. Starting to miss it though i'm angry with that person. Thank god he switch to Tue MM so yeah. Don needa see.....
School was okay lah. Mr Wong nvr come so got 2 free periods. But used it to study for chem CT and help Rhonda w/ the eng thingy. Geog was fun:) Funny lah. Nearly kena punished cos I nvr bring txtbk but TG Ms Wu was in a gd mood. Hahas. Escaped copying chapters... Eng was nice. Had inpromptu speech though.... Got freaked out and didnt do well... LOL. I chose: Racial Harmony in Singapore:) Yays:) Samantha was best in my grp so ask her stand up. LOL. Wanted to sabo her to read but then she don wan so nvm. Art was okay. Didnt manage to fin my piece. Sat which Faith. Lately, the rest of the mamas seem to be avoiding us. After then event when we didnt put Audrey's name on F.I.T.T, they nvr talk to us. I mean, NOT MY PROB wad.. She nvr contribute then fine lah. So it's like they think we're mean. Don care them sia. Yen Rong also didnt contribute wad. But she did pay part of them money for the paper lah. Just tell Ms Leong forgot lah.
I have decided to use calculator for my math. Or else confirm die. Dunno if 'legal' though. LOL. Aunty telling me abt her new mac. I wan an iPhone and webcam. Hope to get those soon. OH YA. And camera. My phone too lousy to take pic. LOL. Cos memory small.. >.< Ok. I do math. Or else confirm die. Plus my UNDONE hol hw. Shit lah.... Pfff.....
No comments:
Post a Comment