Tuesday, March 23, 2010

NICE/OK/NORMAL-ISH day

Blogging cos I bored and I forgot to bring my math textbook home so cannot do math :P CRAP MAN. Meredith and I are freaking each other out on MSN.

Maaaandy(: says: LOL

meredith says: WHAT LOL
YOU HAVEN DO LEH.
WTH
AND IT PUT IN PPR

Maaaandy(: says: FOR WAD?
TREXI?
MATH?
EH, DON FREAK ME OUT SIA
Then she said Trexi (something for D&T. Don kaypoh) DUE TOMORROW. So I was like WTH. LOL. I know. Then she say it's to hand in to organisers. So, yeah. Heck care buh den she say will minus marks. Walao. But my printer not working well so I ask her print. THANK YOU FISBALL:)
GUESS WHAT? WE DOING PHYSICS... WTH. A lot of people flunk physics leh... So not helpful... So no more Mr Chng liao. Now is Mr Wong. OK. FISBALL PISSED LIAO. CRAP... Mr Wong nice lah. Funny and all. Huizheng STILL sleeps in class though. Then today we watched this video for break and then it was these 2 idiot woman banging each other in the car park. We were all laughing. Then he press next page for the powerpoint. Moral of the story? Men and BETTER drivers than woman. (cos we were learning abt hypothesis and all) so whole class protest. LOL. I was like "Don't be genderist lah." Then I shouted "Who crashed his car ah? Felipe Massa right?" LOL. OK. I need to sleep. Nighty night:) Blog and upload pics soon. BTW, had ICT today. Then cos we filming swimming, not possible to film right? So we were discussing the stuffs. Then we were like: LET'S TAKE WEIRD PICS OF EACH OTHER FOR THE CREDITS!! So 1st was Meredith and so on and so forth. I gonna take underwater shot. Whoots! Excited:) The pics were damn funny. Have this one of May jumping up and she looked like a rockstar. LOL! OK.buh byee:)

Don't gimme anymore of your bullsh**, it stinks. Be a man and apologise. Even Rach is angry. Really angry and so am I.

No comments: