Monday, March 1, 2010
Meredith, stop going high on MSN...
Wah. Ok, I feel damn tired. I today never go school cos in the morning felt sick. Then afternoon felt better so went swim training. Then coach never come so Coach Tian was like: "I think y'all following Yang Bin jiao lian." Then we were like Oh shit man cos Yang Bin jiao lian is HEAD COACH so we were 'intimidated'. Hahahaha! So did er.... Aiyo, forgot again. Anyway, let's start with turn out. Girls 7 (Later Alexis came so 8) Boys 5. PWNED!!! WOOHOO!! Ya. Then did something involving medley for warm up. What was it ah?? Anyway, after that did Technique set. Drill for I think 15m per stroke times 4... I think... Ya. Then was er.... Stamina set. Ya. Did freestyle 4x50m then Butterfly sprint 4x25m then freestyle 4x50m again then backstroke 4x25m then freestyle AGAIN then 4x25m breaststroke then 4x50m free again then 4x25m free. You get the pic. Then waterbreak (I was stealing water from poor Sasza before break...) then kicking I think 4.. NO! 8x50m kick... right? Ya. Should be. Freestyle 2 then mainstroke 2 then freestyle 2 then mainstroke 2 until 8 finish. The guy in the NEXT lane kinda got pwned by me.. Muahhahaajhahaahaha! But we all kinda forgot about the mainstroke thing the 1st time so had to substitute. I so jia lat. Infront 1st person then forget... Aiya, cos of this Benedict ah... His training finish come and talk to Yang Bin jiao lian and then I think he was smirking cos I slower than him (cos i'm in the slower grp) then he like... walao that idiot... So I totally forgot. Yup. Then did 25m kick. Same way. But remembered this time. Ya. Then, THE GUYS GOT PWNED!! AGAIN!!! WOOHOO!! I think cos they were slacking so yeah... But Kathlyn did most of the pwning hahaha:) Then did 15m sprint times 4. Then shower etc, eat then came home, finish work. Blog. Ok. Night! I got school tomorrow....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment