Sunday, February 28, 2010

CHIONG!!!

The party last night was... okay lah. Cos I still din't really talk to my uncles. Hardly actually. Even though the age gap is like... abt 10 yrs. Yup. So they hung around together. Only 1 brought the girlfriend. So yeah... They were all in 1 group together. And there was no one my age. So I was like playing with the little kids. -.- Pathetic huh? Nvm. Doesn't really matter. There was Titanic on Channel 5 so they were like watching it. And then I was too and I was kinda like freaking out cos I found it gross. Hahaha:) But serious... I feel sian. Actually I should be SUPER sian. Cos i'm chionging my geog assignment cos I need to hand in tomorrow. No one to help me. Sad :'( So yeah... FREAK!! I NEED TO HAND IN TOMORROW!! I just realised how badly I should be freaking out. AND i stll need to hand in D&T WHICH I havent touched at all. Then there's the test on Wed, History test on thurs. Shucks. Bummer. AARRGGGHHHH!!!! OK. I go chiong 1st and MAYBE i'll post again. Pics another time. I lost the cable. Heh heh...

No comments: