Wednesday, March 3, 2010

MAY ATE FRIES!!!!

 Hihihihihihihihihi. Sorry, that was a bit lame. Ok. I got 4 mins to blog. Impossible right? Nevermind. Yesterday was a good day. Today was a horrible one. Yesterday, went school blah blah blah. Ate lunch with May then we wanted to buy ice cream so went Mcdonalds. Met Meredith and Faith and Audrey on the way there. Then bought Mcflurry. Ho Ying, Demi and Clarisse were there eating. So I took some fries from HoYing. Then they left then we took their table. Then Faith bought fries share with all of us. MAY ATE FRIES!!! OMGOMGOMG!! Cos May doesnt really like Mcdonalds *GASPS* yeah. So we were like WOOHOO-ing when she ate some and then Alison use May's phone to take pic of that 'glorious moment' as she calls it then set the pic as May's wallpaper. Damn funny lah. Hahahhahaha! Then Alison started imitating Mrs Seet. OMG damn funny sia. Then we walk back that time encountered.... DA DA DA.... MRS SEET so we were like HI. Ya, lame right? Ok. I overtime liao. GTG swimming. BYE!!!

No comments: