Sunday, March 14, 2010

CHURCH RETREAT

HI HI HI!! Guess what? I'm in TOKYO now!! Cool right? After trying for SOOO DARN LONG, FINALLY got connection. Hahas:) So HELLO PEOPLE!! LOL. Lame lah... So lemme talk abt yesterdays CHURCH RETREAT!!

Went to church and reached the retreat house at like 8.30am. So I was ON TIME *Grin* buden got people late so we went to the Conference Room (I only knew wad room it was cos it said so at the top of the door. LOL) and then one of the teachers, Augustine, started 'briefing' us. Walao, the food on TV is making me hungry. LOL. ANYWAY... WALAO THEY EAT UNTIL SO SHIOK... SORRY. PFF.... STICK TO THE TOPIC WOMAN. OKAY... So, Sonia and Dianne came. Yeah. So we played Blow Wind Blow and then we kept cheating by just moving to the next seat. Then after that, Francis (one of the facilitators) say cannot so we had to cross room (not country)... So ended up in the seat next to Martin somehow. So he was like "Hi." then I was like "Oh hi." Lame right? LOL. Then this guy kena caught 3 times then had to do forfeit. Then the previous command was "Blow all those people who have eaten Mcdonalds before." SO everyone had to move right? I moved one seat again (LOL.) Martin was also still beside me.Also dunno how he did that lah. Then got these 2 people never move so also kena forfeit. They did charades for forfeit. WAD KINDA FORFEIT IS THAT?!?! But cos Francis choose cos there was this idiot sitting near me who suggested this banana dance thing and it was sick but I still dunno wad it is. So anyway, it was sick so he say cannot. So their charade was everyone of us sing twinkle twinkle little star. So everyone (actually mostly boys) were protesting. Hahaha:) So in the end, we never sing. Haha:) Then we started the 1st session. Cos my grp (St. Vincent De Paul) got very few people, people from other grps also join. So got:
St. Vincent De Paul
- Kevin
- Benjamin
- David
- Me
- Dianne
- Jermaine
Grp 5 (I dunno the name or if it is the correct no...)
- Debbie
- (dunno her name)
- Jason
-  (dunno his name)
- (dunno his name)
Grp 2 (dunno name)
- Jonathan

So yeah. 12 in a grp. Then they ask us to write down wad we feel abt Mary on this piece of mahjong paper. Then we all don wanna write so Sister Angelyn came by and she was like "Why you all never write anything?" Then Debbie said "Because Mary is too awesome so she's SO unexplainable." Then the rest of us were like "Yeah! Yeah!" Hahas:) OK. I need to go. I blog later. Byes!

No comments: