Monday, March 15, 2010
RETREAT PART 2
I shall continue yesterday's post. So we were still sitting in the circle shape thingy. Then Sister Angelyn decided to talk to all of us and we were like so embarrassed but okay lah. Very funny:) Then Debbie took the paper, walked to the Mary statue and walked back to the seat. So sister was staring at her then she asked: "What are you doing?" Then Debbie was like: "Oh, I wanted to give this sheet of paper to Mary so she can explain herself." Then we all cracked up. Hahas:) Then we present as last group cos we kept asking other groups to go. Muahahaha! So it was like what Mary means to us and all right? One grp was like: Mary is a woman. Then my grp was like: Wow! I didn't know! LOL. We were exaggerating lah. Damn funny:) Then another one: Mary is a virgin. Walao, the WHOLE CON 1 CRACKED UP sia... Hahhahahaha:) Then our turn cos before our grp, Martin's grp I think. Then we were like saying: NO! Ask them go 1st! So in the end, Francis no choice, chase them up. LOL. Then Debbie was like: GOD WILL BLESS YOU!!! LOL!! Ya. So our grp, we ask David and Debbie and (who ah??) SOMEONE (LOL!) to go up. It was a guy lah. So the guys were like: Prepare to be blinded! Hahas:) So Debbie flicked the thing open. DA DA DA!! LOL. No lah, no one was blinded but while we were talking to sister, they pretended to be. LOL. YA. So, we had to explain to the class why it's blank PURE. So yeah. Then cos earlier, the teacher said Mary can stop heaven and Earth right? So we were like: Mary can stop Heaven and Earth. AND marker ink. Lol! Everyone cracked up. Cos Benjamin's marker wasn't working. LOL. Got a lot of ink but never come out. WAIT. Before our grp, there was this grp that said: Mary can stop Heaven, Earth and Hell. We were like: What?! Hahas. After this session. had LUNCH. We were all SUPER hungry cos rushed breakfast, SOME DIDN'T EVEN EAT! I ate VERY little. So it was Spagetti, chicken and hashbrown made by the POCs. So nice. THANKS AUNTIES! Dessert was jelly:) Then went for 2nd session. Mary's love. So we had this long talk and I was sitting infront and was SUPER SLEEPY. I dozed off a few times. Sorry teacher... BUT we had a few breaks in between which REALLY saved me. Met Sonia during break. Talked a bit then had to go in. Again. Damn cold inside. But ya lah. Then after another break, had 3rd session. Also abt Mary lah. Was more fun lah. We were last grp again. AND the boys didnt contribute at all so we sabo them to present. But they also didn't need to say much cos some of the other grps covered same as us. Lucky... Then we had tea! It was this REALLY NICE cupcake. The POCs made it. THANKS AGAIN AUNTIES! Then it was raining so we had to use umbrellas and get ferried across grp by grp. I ferried my CA. She's frm IJ TP. But she's very nice:) Then Martin was also ferrying. So yeah. Then had mass at the chapel (that's why we were ferrying people) then went home and packed and all after it. THE END. I gtg shower. Blog tomorrow if I can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment