Friday, March 12, 2010
HOLIDAYS!!! with body aches...
YES!!! HOLIDAYS!! WOOHOOOO!! My history teacher said:" Congrats girls, you have just survived 1 term of Sec 1." Then we were like clapping and whoot-ing. Hahas:) Had ting xie today and I think I did quite well. Before I forget, I found out the Hwa Chong boys are at Sec 2 classes = Lower sec block = near my class. So weird man. Cos we never see any. Hahas:) Was doing my hist forum discussion just now:) Lit was fun cos we did role play and then Sara and I chose Ah Sun and the chef cos got no lines so we stand at the side, macam extra lah. Haha:) Damn funny! Today also got drama results. According to the Mamas minus Sara, 11/15 is high. I think quite low leh... Then we did this script that was in gibberish. Teamed up with Fuli, Sara, Beatrice and Yi Zhen. We were laughing and laughing and laughing cos we sounded funny. Haha:) I gotta do my hol hw cos I have TONS. LIKE TONS AND TONS AND TONS. BTW, my back hurts so I got excused from time trials for swimming today. Sad lah. Sara also but she went but her neck stiff so cannot swim... Nighties:) WAIT!! I FORGOT!! Today cos last day right so we have to clear the tables. Then I had to carry TONS AND TONS of books home such that my bag couldn't fit anything else and I had to take a box. SO my arms and legs hurt. And it didn't help my back AT ALL... Aahhhh!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment