Saturday, February 20, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!!! You may think i'm siao but i'm not. It's everybody's birthday today (or is it tomorrow?) I think today lah. Cos today in the chinese calendar, everyone turns 1 year older. Cool huh? Do I get present? LOL! Next year must ask for present liao... Hahaha:) I just saw the trailer for The Last Airbender. YAY! Avatar got movie liao! It's not the blue people one. It's the waterbending one. Happy man! Then I went to tell my brother then he say he last year know liao. Then i'm like why you never tell me?? Haha:) Listening to Syndicate by The Fray now. I love this song! Actually, I love tons of songs... Hahaha:D Shall I type out what I did in Tokyo day by day or one whole chunk? I think day by day easier cos it's SUPER long. Later going Benedict's house with my parents and brothers. They're gonna play XBOX with Benedict, Bnejamin and maybe Bertrand. I guess i'll be sitting there watching them since got no girls I think... Nevermind. I play with Bertrand's hamster. HAHAHA:D I so pathetic right?? Lol... Nevermind. Maybe play Nerf with all of them. That time we play damn fun lah! Their cousin (i think) also came over then we take the Nerf guns and hide behind cars, ambush and shoot each other. Hahaha! It was so fun then we were stealing the bullets from the other team (cos we split into 2 teams to play) Then we were like hiding it under my mom's car and all. Hahaha! Jia lat right? LOL. Meredith keeps talking about Chendol and chando. Whoever he is. I asked Ginna, she say its some korean drama character. This Meredith damn weird lah. Hahaha:) Yesterday got morning jog. Jog until headache... Jia lat right? Probably cos my body still aching from swimming training on wed. Then went to eat lunch at the coffee shop. Ate with Vanesse, Sheryl, Queena, May. Ate fishball noodles. Then Vanesse told us next after chem is bio. AND she said Bio more fun than Chem... Cos Vanessa is Sec 2 so she should know.. But I thought Chem was fun even though we have to like remember the what you call it ah? The... AH! Properties and Mixtures, Elements & Compounds. This are quite dry at times... Ok. I go eat lunch them come back okay? Or shall I just end here?? I'm back! Was MSN-ing Joell and Mikki before I ate. Ok, I better do my work. Blog another time okay? GONG XI FA CAI/ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Heehee!

No comments: