Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sorry seems to be the hardest word...

Hello all. Feel damn tired after yesterday's party. Omg. It was damn fun lah! Went there expecting it to be only the few of us but in the end, Stacey, Brandon, Glen, Ian, Christie, Adriel, Genevive and Gordon all went. Saw Adriel's bro and sis but didn't talk to them. I don't know them mah. Was too busy to take pics. Heh heh... All the guys (a lot leh...) were battling it out on the Xbox 360. I kept asking who has the Gravity Hammer. Then these stupid boys ah, kept going to oracle mode. COWARDS! Haha:) I got killed by the gravity hammer -.- hahaha:) Cos i'm like DAMN lousy at Halo... Hee hee! Then went upstairs to play Wii. Kept going up and down. Haha! Played catching then the guy who was the catcher kept calling us ass-es cos we run away when we're frozen. I didnt get caught at all. Heehee!! Then Faith sms-ed me that Man U were losing 2-1 to Everton and she was depressed. Hahaha! Then I told my friends about the score then they were like super shocked. Hahaha! But they were like: Man U still rocks! Hahaha! Weird lah they. LOL. Then people started leaving then we went to the Wii room and change to Chelsea vs. Wolverhampton at 11pm. Watched till the whole thing finish. Benedict kept shouting when Chelsea scored a goal then he would run down to the adults and tell his dad that Man U got no chance. Hahahaha! Siao lah. Then after the match, watched WWE cos the guys wanted to. Some ugly looking Kane person and Dolph Zigger. At first, I tot it was Dolphin Zigger. Heehee! Zigger sounds like the name of a pimple... hahahahaha! Went home at 1.40am. Then today went Con 1. Had to wake up at 8am leh!  After that, went to Chor chor's house. Ate lunch. Then went to my granddad's house. Chiong-ed out my homework. heh heh... I still got ting xie I never learn! Die... Ok. I go sleep okay? NIGHT!!

No comments: