Thursday, February 18, 2010
EYEBAGS & ACHING MUSCLES
HELLO EVERYONE! Sorry for not posting. I was in Tokyo! Had lots of fun but I won't type out what I did cos it's too long and i'm doing my work at the same time. MULTI-TASKING!!! Haha:) Yesterday went for swimming assessment at 4pm. Then went for training. I tell you, I felt like dying leh! My arm like wanna break... Aiyo... Went home, chiong my HW and studied for Chem common test until 11.35pm. Remy 'abandoned' me at 10 plus and the Alison also 'abandon' me. Damn mean lor! Like I don wanna sleep... Then he told me today he only slept at 4am. Idiot lah... Then today, overslept 5mins :P Then went school. Then during assembly, we kena perform the TD song during Lower Sec assembly. At least Vanesse (senior), Shu Xian, Samantha got perform. Hee hee! So mean hor? Aiyo. Brittany gonna laugh at us during meeting tomorrow... Somemore I damn dao mei. Kena front row... Aiyo!! Then went for lessons. Felt tired and my body was aching due to swimming the previous day. I'm too tired to actually explain anything. Got common test today. For Chem. Was stressing out before the paper. After the paper, Mr Chng came in then we started bombarding him with questions. Heehee! May, Alison, Huizheng, Faith, Audrey and I went to eat lunch at the coffee shop. Ate fishball noodles. Yum! Then went for Leadership workshop. Fun:D I found out the Madagascar penguins names. Heehee! Rico, Skipper, Private and Kowalski. So smart right? Lol! Left at like 6pm. Trained home... Shower, dinner then do work. Ok. I wanna sleep. I think I have SEVERE eyebags man...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment