Saturday, February 27, 2010
Wow.
Wow. Yesterday was.. wow. Ya. Cos I went to my granddad's house and he invited my uncle who migrated to Australia over (Cos he came to SG for CNY) AND I SAW MY BABY COUSIN IN REAL LIFE!!! OMG HE IS SO CUTE LAH! Lol:) But serious. All the adults kept playing with him. Hahaha! Cos they say he very chubby... But he is:) SO his pic is now my phone's wallpaper. Hhaaaha:) Then when I showed him my phone, he kept trying to take it. Hahaha:) And he was SUPER facinated with my granddad's gong. Hahahaha:) Oh ya, Rachel was there too! So I was super happy and she was facinated with my cousin. Hahahaha:) See? He's cute! LOL. Ya, so we talked about some stuff and some PEOPLE. Yup. You know who you are. Back to HAPPIER stuff. So she kept wanting to go upstairs and play with my cousins and brothers and then we went up and they were, according to them, wrestling. So siao. Then they irritated me lor. Cos they kept pushing me. Ya.Was there till 12 plus. But I fell asleep on the couch. Heh heh... So yeah. Ok, I do my geog and then go for lunch 1st kay? Later I got another party. Si ding liao. My work sure cannot finish...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment