Hi all:) Ok. Today went school... Had lessons. Had FT period first... Then higher chinese. Then english:) TOMORROW GOT DIAGNOSIS TEST!!! Walao eh... Then recess... Ate orange bowl :P Haha:) Poor Rachie my junior... LOL:) Then math... Walao. First time I do until so focus leh! So focus when the bell ring I was like 'Oh, bell...' Then I continue doing the sums leh! Scary man... Then sci with Mr Chng:) Very funny lesson:) Then we were talking about classification of materials and all and then one girl was like 'why is shit brown?' Then the whole class started laughing:) HAHAHA! Then he was saying something about enzymes (how the hell do you spell it?). Then the girl ask again 'why do cows eat grass and produce milk?' Then Mr Chng was like 'How would I know? I'm not God! Go and ask God lah!' HAHAHA! We were like laughing like crazy sia... The brown shit thing still cracks me up... After science, CME which kinda made me wanna sleep cos it was slide show and then some parts got play music and then must close eyes. Then the classroom dark dark like that... LOL:) Release early cos got ICT. Ate lunch with Meredith, Audrey, Faith, May, En Qi and Alison (a.k.a. Chicken Mama) HAHA:) I came up with the name cos a few days ago she looked like a chicken cos she was like flapping her hands... LOL:) ICT was kinda interesting:) My group is called Video Mamas... COPYRIGHTED BY US!!! LOL:) Cos we are like in this Mama faze so Faith is called smally mama... Hahas:) May is swimming mama, Audrey apple mama, Meredith, I can't remeber... Oops... Haha:) According to Audrey, i'm mandamama... which doesn't make sense and please don't call me that!! After that, it started raining so me and Audrey walk to mrt station. Guess what? I saw Keith! I was like walking cos I not wearing specs so cannot see... Then I saw this guy who looked familiar... Then he was like 'Hi Amanda!' And then I was kinda shocked... LOL. Then I looked closer then I was like 'Oh hi Keith! See you at church!' Haha:) I didn't know it was him Serious... LOL. Sorry Keith! Oops... Trained home:) Shoes and socks got soaked as I walked back home.. Walao sia. Then came back, shower then tackle the freaking math and sci homework... Ate dinner then came on the com:) Okie. PICS!
Orange Bowl! It's in an orange bowl I know...
Faith:)
Audrey with her milo dinosaur... Haha:)
Alison
Alison and Meredith:)
May:)
Meredith (we were in the com lab for ICT)
Anastasia!! (BTW, she's wearing Meredith's glasses)
Meredith and Anastasia:)
No comments:
Post a Comment