Wednesday, January 13, 2010
I'm pissed and stressed...
Hello:) I'm like totally stressed out so if I start typing in caps or I start cursing please excuse me...:) I'm reading this page on Minamata disease for my science homework... I'm getting totally bored but quite interesting lah... EN QI!!! WHY MUST YOU TRANSFER??? (This ain't going crazy due to stress.... Yet...) This morning, when I got to school, En Qi came in too... Guess what, she was wearing Dunman High uniform!! Walao... I'm gonna miss her :'( After assembly, had english. Then was higher chinese... Read textbook. Then teacher explain explain explain and I was like kinda sleepy... Then was RECESS! Ate... What did I eat ah? Er... I ate.... Er..... Lemme think... Anyway, we got 15mins left then me and May go see the swimming captain:) Then talk to her then... OH YA! I ATE CHICKEN MUSHROOM!!! Haha:) But there were more potatoes than mushroom and chicken together... Weird... After recess was english again... Had the freaking diagnosis test... walao, write compo leh! Only 45 mins somemore... After emglish was D&T:) I like it:) I think so.... We haven't actually done anything... After D&T, Higher chinese. Go through the textbook again... Aww man... Tomorrow got common test period... Poof man! Ok, i'm really stressed out so I need someone to talk to... Urgh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment