Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm cursing a lot these few days...

Hi:) See, I so good hor? I make it a point to blog... LOL. Anyway, let's start with 10th Jan.
10th Jan 2010
Woke up, ate etc. Then my parents had this idea of moving our furniture around so we were like ok lah... So now, I switch table with my brothers and all my stuff is in a different place:) 6Gians, it's not the same at all!! So after I clean clean then I realised I got homework. Then I was like 'shit. Die liao...' So I do after clearing my table then my parents say going out for dinner so went out, returned, shower and all until about 11plus leh! I was smsing Remy at the same time... So do the freaking homework until 1am plus! So tired sia...
11th Jan 2010
This morning woke up at 5.40am cos I set 10mins earlier by accident... And I slept at 1 plus that morning leh! I forgot to bring a lot of forms and then cos I got no exercise book for the homework, I wrote on foolscap. Then I kena copy out on the exercise book cos the stupid teacher dun accept! I mean WTH lah... Had netball tryouts today so stay back till about 4 plus... I'm tired... Poo man, no one to talk to and now i'm pissed with SOMEONE again... WTH... But my chem teacher very nice:) He allow us to take out phone to take pic of the bunsen burner experiment. Wanted to take pic of Meredith wearing lab goggles but no time... Then guess what, Audrey and May broke the test tube cos they overheat! But didn't hear anything lah... Then I wanted to try a 'strike back' with the bunsen burner but Meredith scared the whole thing will explode... It won't, don't worry... Pics from chem:



Non-Luminous flame:)



The non-luminous flame with the nichrome wire where the orange is:)



Heating the test tube

No comments: