Sunday, January 17, 2010

Come on, TAG PEOPLE! I'm not gonna eat you up!

Hello again:) Sorry i never post these few days. The teachers overload us with homework... So now, i'm HOMEWORK FREE!!! Until tomorrow at least... MSNing Anastasia now... Now Meredith just sms me:) She ah... Aiyo... Never touch her homework until just now... And there is like ALOT of work... Remy just smsed me.. Poor him, his SIM card spoil. Haha:) Then Rach as Ge ge Adrian what happen to him then ge ge Adrian was like something happen to him. So rach say me and Remy worrying her then ge ge Adrian reply Chill la, his sim card spoil. When she told me, I laugh until like siao... HAHA:D Sorry no more pics. LOL. Thursday we got Sec 1 managing change work shop.... Then the group was my recess buddies:) We are now called the Laughing Mamas... HAHA:) Retarded but cos we laugh like a lot... LOL:) So for the workshop, they gave us this big sheet of paper then you answer the question on it. Then we finish, we use the markers to draw weird stuff on the paper. Then Faith wrote: Sorry we went crazy. Haha:) And then we were trying to spell the stupid 'critise' (however you spell it) So after we tried spelling it 4 times, I just put: Sorry if got wrong spelling. Haha:) So the paper was very messy once we were done with it:) Then I think Audrey wrote done by: applemama. smallymama, koreanmama, mandamama, elephantmama, swimmingmama and cookingmama. Haha:) So funny:) Can't really remeber what I did these few days.... OK. bb:) Haha:)

No comments: