Monday, January 18, 2010
Quick postie:))
Hello:) Quickie post here! Today, went school (like duh!) and then do whatever lah. Then during science, Mr Chng was gonna show us 'An Inconvienient Truth' (sorry if I spell it wrong. I'm not perfect:)) on Youtube and then he click wrong one so it was in German. It was just this weird one showing plastic bottles on the floor and whatnot... Then Alison and Huizheng tried pronuncing the words! So funny man cos they don know how to say:) All had a laugh:)) Finally got the trailer for the movie. The other funny incident was PW when we were playing Charades. Haha:) SO FUNNY!! I JUST FOUND OUT DENISE AND JOYCE ARE IN THE SAME SCHOOL!!!! COOL MAN:)))))) Haha:) I'm kinda over reacting lah... After school, Carina, Audrey, Calyn, Clara and I were walking to the MRT then Clara fell down! Carina was freaking out due to the blood (it was quite a big cut), Calyn was carrying all our stuff, Audrey was M.I.A, Clara was quite calm and I was like 'What the freaking hell am I suppsoed to do?' So we were all kinda panicking... LOL:) THANK GOD Cong Ying walked pass us so we were like 'Cong Ying, HELP US!!' Then she help us lah. She St. John's mah. She was also panicking cos she say she never do before (I think she means on a real person...) Anyway, it was like drama lah since got a lot of the girls from my school crowding around... KPO I tell you... Luckily her friend walk pass, saw and then gave us a big plaster. Cong Ying very happy lah haha:) Then we continue walking to MRT station and then we saw Esther while waiting for the train. So she was waving lah cos I walked up to her:) So went home, ate, shower, do work, eat dinner the go on the com:) Go to Youtube and check out 'The Praying Kitty'. So funny:) My geog teacher say one.. Ok. Toodles!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment