Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

WOOHOO!!! IT'S HERE!! Okay, but I feel like scrooge sia... I'm sick and sort of grumpy... Hahas... Just yesterday, I got a fever then burn up so I kena stay at home instead of go for christmas eve mass. Sad man. Was TOTALLY looking forward to going... It all started on the 22nd...
22nd Dec 2009
Got my posting results. Was kinda excited :) Then after staying at home the whole day, went to church choir prac... That time was still kinda pissed with Remy lah but wadever... Then after the whole thing, no more water so my throat dry right? Then I ate log cake. Stupid mistake number 1... After that, sore throat. Poo sia. Then went for supper with the adults and Remy. Made up lah... Still coughing but I took water. Went home at like 12 plus...
23rd Dec 2009
Woke up at like 6.45am. Trained to sec school. The PSLs were like trying to make us like talk and all lah... But we like damn sian... So they say must stand up. Then after that they want us to stretch. We all like very sian so never do lah. Then they say that if we stretch then can sit down so we quickly just raise up our hands and then we sit down. Haha... Trained home. Then Shreya sms saying that day, we were supposed to go movie. Then i'm like OMG. Shit... Haha. So left the house at 3pm. Went to J8. Hoping to catch Avatar in 3D but the thing was like freaking full so we had to watch Planet 51 which was like in 30mins time. So we walked around then went to watch. Stupid mistake number 2, I drank the drink which isn't so good if you have a sore throat... Honestly speaking, Planet 51 wasn't like super funny to me lah. But some parts were. If it was upon 10, i'd rate it 7. But go and catch it (and hopefully Avatar...)
24th Dec 2009
Woke up with a fever. Stayed at home the whole day. It was horrible sia... I was like cold and sniffly and all. AND it was christmas eve. I was totally looking forward to going for mass cos that's what I usually do. I'm not like holy and pious okay! So I was sick and totally disappointed and I felt like crying...
25th Dec 2009
Woke up this morning with NO MORE FEVER!!!! Yay! Okay, then I got no present to open lah so a bit sad but christmas isn't all about presents right? So I was like merry chirstmas to like everyone :) Drinking Cooling Water now... Okay. I go do some other stuff bye!!

No comments: