Saturday, December 26, 2009

THE GRAND CHUA REUNION:):):)

LOL. The title sounds weird lah... But, it was really great seeing all my relatives. Fine. I haven't met most of them but... heh heh... Anyway, we were like the 2nd ealiest people there cos everyone else was late. LOL. So we were like walking around the function room until people came. Pathetic lah. But haha:) Then one by one everyone come. Ooo. That rhymed LOL. So we were like running around and all with the little kiddies:) And I was also bouncing balloons (lame i know, but fun:)) With my uncle who is like 16?? I don't know... Haha. And at the end there was a gift exchange:) Haha. We also took a group pic lah but I don't have it yet :(





This little boy is actually my... Uncle... LOL








GIFT EXCHANGE!!! WOO HOO:)



Then went to J8. Then came back, ate, blogged:)
P.S. I got a Ben 10 bag for the gift exchange :(:(:( LOL
P.P.S. If you know who my aunties are, please shut up about it.  I don't think they want their identities to be exposed or whatever...

No comments: