Monday, December 21, 2009

I am feeling pissed XD

I realise it's like i'm the only one updating my blog... Poofers. Cannot blog hop... Anyway, ate chee kueh (Yummy yummy!) for lunch then follow my mom go to Orchard. Trained to Somerset. Walked to Centrepoint first. Went to mothercare to buy present, in the end never buy anything there. Then went to Bossini. Bought 2 christmas presents then went to Marks and Spencer's. Kept looking for a black shirt for myself. Need to wear it for christmas eve mass as dress code for choir... Anyways bought 1 more present there. After that, went to GAP then bought some more presents haha. Then stopped at McDonalds for a break. I ate a Mcflurry, my mom had ice lemon tea :) Then walked around then went to 313@Somerset. Walao. I see the Forever 21 shop very surprised. It's like 4 freaking storeys!!! I was like super excited lah cos I like to shop there. I went in and they got very nice boots and belts:) happy happy. But then too crowded so go in awhile then go out. Then went to Uniqlo. Walked around also damn crowded. Trained back:)

No comments: