Thursday, October 29, 2009
Sheer torture: day 2
Today started with a super lame joke. I was like rushing and eating Ritz crackers so I was like 'hey look! Ritz Low!' And my dad started laughing. Hahas. Anyway, today, more sheer torture was inflicted upon us. At least we were doing the internet one so not so sick. More people opted out today. SO LUCKY!!! Something is wrong with my MSN. My freaking MSN. It like cannot log me in. So stupid man... I am sososososososososososososo bored... There's nothing to do :P Yay! My msn works again :) I want to get the W508 as my phone but my parent won't get it. Shucks. Got so irritated with Katelyn again. She self-proclaimed herself as the group leader when there was no need for a leader. Trying to make herself important... Ya boo sucks to her!!! Then Jocelyn push Rachael and Rachael slammed into me. PAIN OKAY!!! She never even say sorry. I mean, come on! Apologise lah. It doesn't hurt you right?? Katelyn hit me twice also and she never said sorry. Even when she said it, it wasn't sincere. I am so frustrated. They all very cmi lah. Then Tammy also. I was like telling them you know we have to untie the balloons and I was supposed to be filling the balloons but Tammy asked me to untie the balloon since I asked all of them to untie. You think what lah!!! I was filling up the balloons lah can?? She just gave me 2 and said 'untie lah!' I am like so ******* irritated with everyone but we are gonna graduate so yah. -sigh- I 'dislike' my life man. Seriously...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment