Thursday, October 29, 2009

Friends???

I admit I don't have many friends. It probably cus of my stubborness. That's me what. I am so freaking frustrated with trying to get into people's good books i've given up. Do you know how hard it is for me? It's sort of like i'm shunned by society. I hardly have close friends. Actually, comre to think of it, I don't have any close friends. It's just... I don't know. My friends are not the sort i'd share super secret stuff with. I guess I have problems making friends but I don't want to be left 'friendless'. Most of the people in my class are like neutral. Not friend, not enemy. I find it hard when everyone else has this special companion or have special companions and I am stuck with so called 'losers'. It's hard to explain myself but you should be able to tell how I feel. I just have this horrible feeling. I've been bullied (by a ******* boy who pushed me once. I called him the f word cus I got so angry), mistreated (sort of) and all so now: I DON'T FREAKING CARE THAT NO ONE LIKES ME!!!!! IT'S HARD!!!! I just hate all of this pickyness...


BTW: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments: