Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Disgusting day :P
Oh my gosh. Today was SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO SICK man!!! We had the freakingly stupid Growing Years thing. Yuck man! I was like shit shit shit when I realised today was already 28th Oct. When they say go hall then I realised it was the -CENSORED- thing. I wonder why they want us to learn about it when it'll only make us have a sicko mindset. I was like so freaked out when I was reading all the articles. I mean it was GROSS!!!! Those that went, don't ya think so? Joell and a few others opted out leh!! Wah lao. Got so irritated with the programme. Haha. I don't think it was very funny. EXCEPT for the part where was had to ACT IT OUT!! Debbie was the person who peep at Swee Kee changing (obviously she didn't change infront of 2 classes. Just pretend one) SO FUNNY!!! Swee Kee and Debbie were fighting with the balloons again today. Aiyo. Should have taken photo man! I can't believe it. 2 MORE FREAKING DAYS OF PURE TORTURE!! I mean learning about all the toot toot and the toot toot is super uber GROSS. At least all gals skool man...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment