Thursday, October 22, 2009

If only you knew...

OMG! I'm like so freaking bored cos there's nobody to talk to. Like i'm suffering from freaking separation-from-the-world anxiety. Poop. It's SOOOOOO boring at home. Not like I have any sisters. See how boring it is for me? Poor me. Then, my grandad came over for dinner so I had extra plates to wash. Not like I didn't want him to come but I DON'T WANNA WASH!!! Then I had to clean the freaking dustbin. -PUKE- See? Poor me again... Why didn't my dad ask the other person-with-a-fat-and-lazy-bum (a.k.a my other brother) to wash?? I feel like cursing, but it's not such a great idea cos this is gonna be posted on the web so yeah. I'll just stick to censoring. *This could harm your eyes* -CENSORED--CENSORED--CENSORED--CENSORED--CENSORED--CENSORED- There, MUCH better. lol. I feel so bored. My brothers were playing xbox but my mom asked them to switch it off so yeah. I have my headset plugged into my room so i'm being alert just in case of UNAUTHORISED intruders. So far noone yet. Probably watching tv. What, Ben 10 or whatever it is with aliens. Yuck. Seriously YUCKY!!! Wah, this post got a lot of CAPSLOCK. Ha ha. MSN no one looking for me so yeah. It's getting seriously borin' so BYE!!!!!

No comments: