Friday, October 23, 2009
hi?
Hi all. That was such a lame start. Well, i'm feeling lame so whatever. This morning went to Serangoon Gardens to eat breakfast! Yummy :) Also had grass jelly :) I LURVE GRASS JELLY!!! Then came home and do blah-ish stuff. I think my phone is spoilt cuz it keeps saying charging alien battery. Wth. So stupid lah. But anyway, i've had this phone for 3 years! My bro only 2 and then he CHANGE PHONE LEH!!!! Wah piang. He got the Sony Ericsson W995. So good hor?? I still stuck with K810i. Feeling grumpy. Prolly cos i'm a bit tired. Had mosquito fogging this morning. So smelly!!! Then also got people cutting grass so there goes one very nice morning. Okay. It's not super nice cos it was quite hot. I haven't gone out for like quite long considering I have gone out at all during this LONG week. I'm exaggerating. It's not very long but also good that it's not long. Got nothing to do mah. What a boring Friday... I miss you sister!!! :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment